Saturday, April 21, 2012

scooter rental Ishigaki/Kabira?

Hi, I%26#39;m planning a trip to Ishigaki in April with my boyfriend, and we%26#39;d like to rent a scooter while we%26#39;re there. We%26#39;re probably going to book at Club Med and I know they don%26#39;t have any scooter rentals there, but I was wondering if there was any possibility of scooter rental in Kabira village? (I imagine it would be too much of a pain to take the bus an hour to the main town and rent from there?) Also, does anyone have any idea of price, and do we need an International Driver%26#39;s license for that? (I have an American (PA) license, and my boyfriend%26#39;s is Dutch.)





Bonus: We%26#39;d love any feedback from people who%26#39;ve stayed at Club Med. Wondering if they offer dives/snorkeling from the hotel. Also, best stuff to see on the island and neighboring islands? (We%26#39;re only there 3 days.) And, what should we expect from the weather in mid-April?





scooter rental Ishigaki/Kabira?


鈥kinawa.jp/International/ishigakiisland.html



scooter rental Ishigaki/Kabira?


Hi, thanks...I%26#39;ve read through this site and others already. But, if anyone can give me any personal experience about what%26#39;s worth and not worth doing here as well as answering the questions above, that would be much appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment