Saturday, April 21, 2012

Photographing at Shiga kogen

I will be traveling to Japan in mid March from the US. I will photograph throughout Japan but I%26#39;ll be staying in Tokyo and taking extensive day trips. One of my photo shoots will be of skiers/snowboarders at Shiga Kogen or other ski resorts-depending on ease of travel from Tokyo (I will have JR pass). Since I will not be skiing, I am looking for advice as to which ski area will afford me a vantage point of capturing as many skiers as possible coming down the slopes. I will be photographing with an 8x10 field camera which requires a tripod as well. Any tips an advice is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.



Photographing at Shiga kogen


You might want to post your question here - http://www.snowjapanforums.com/ubbthreads.php

No comments:

Post a Comment