Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Park Hotel Through Discount Site

I am currently booked into the Park Hotel in Shiodome via the hotel website, but I see that if I book the stay through a discount website (like Expedia or Hotels.com) I can save US$600 on my trip plus pay in dollars. Has anyone ever booked via these discount websites? Would I be paying extra fees not posted on the site %26amp; that would be why it is so much cheaper? Would the hotel treat/view me differently because I booked via a discount site?



Thanks!



Park Hotel Through Discount Site


There%26#39;s nothing wrong with Expedia or Hotels.com - they are legit. Just read the fine print regarding cancellations/changes. They will disclose any fees when you make your reservation. You will have the option to review the entire reservation, including fees, before you book. You might have to prepay. The property should not treat you any differently because you used a discount site.

No comments:

Post a Comment