Tuesday, April 24, 2012

How long would it take to get to Tokashiku?

Can anyone tell me how long it would take to get to Tokashiku from Okinawa?



How long would it take to get to Tokashiku?


It%26#39;s like ';How long does it take to get to Manhattan from New York';? You locations are ambiguous.



How long would it take to get to Tokashiku?


Tokashiku is in Tokashiki island, see the links.



www.vill.tokashiki.okinawa.jp/en/index.htm





It seems that there are no public transportation in Tokashiki island, you need go with rental car or contact Tokashiku Marine village hotel.



http://www.tokashiku.com/index.html (in Japanese)



mailto:info@tokashiku.com




If you are taling about ';Tokashiki'; island, Tomari port in Naha city to Tokashiki island has 32,12km.



Marine liner Tokashiki takes 35 minutes, Ferry takes 70 minutes to the island.



This is timetable and price list



鈥kinawa.jp/modules/tinyd8/index.php鈥?/a>




Thank you Hirano and Yully for the information. I was thinking about making a day trip to Tokashiku island from Okinawa, but haven%26#39;t yet decided if that is the island we want to see or it we should go to Kerama or Sezoko (which I think I read you could drive to from Okinawa). I think I will put it out as a new topic with my Okinawa itinerary to see what people say.




Tokashiki island is one of Kerama islands.

No comments:

Post a Comment