Saturday, April 21, 2012

MOS Burger and Pepper Lunch Locations in Tokyo

Hello, I wonder if anyone could help me to find locations for MOS Burger and Pepper Lunch closest to Aoyama. I will probably be staying next to Aoyama Gaienmae, and I wonder if there are either MOS Burger or Pepper Lunch within 15 minutes walk (maybe Harajuku or Omotesando?) These are the web sites, but they are in Japanese. Could you please give me the address of the closest location to Aoyama (I do have detailed map). www.mos.co.jp and www.pepperlunch.com Thanks!!

MOS Burger and Pepper Lunch Locations in Tokyo

1. go to maps.google.com

2. search for ';aoyama tokyo'; or Harajuku or Omotesando

then

3. search for ';pepper lunch'; or ';mos burger';

MOS Burger and Pepper Lunch Locations in Tokyo

There really are no Mos Burgers in the Gaienmae area. Closest are Roppongi (by the Ibis Hotel), Shibuya, or Sendagaya (by the Gymnasium)

Its the same for PL - Shibuya Station or Roppongi.

BTW, if you ever drive from Narita Airport there is a Mos Burger in the Shisui Parking area, about 10 km from the airport on the Higashi Kanto Expressway going towards Tokyo.

If you are into non chain burgers, check this list. http://metropolis.co.jp/specials/733/v_2.htm

I like The Great Burger and Fujimamas, located at Harajuku.


Personally, I do not think MOS Burger is that great, especially if you are from America. I have eaten it a few times and tried a few things and it%26#39;s just not very good.

Ironically, the quality of Japanese McDonald%26#39;s is probably the best I%26#39;ve ever had worldwide. There are also unique items (such as teriyaki burger) that is only available in Japan.

I haven%26#39;t been to Pepper Lunch myself, but I have heard good things about it.


Thank you very much for the answers and recommendations - I will check google, and I will also try Fujimama%26#39;s (I believe it is in Aoyama). I like MOS Burger for its spicy sauce, very unique. I also agree that McDonalds is way better than in the US. the places are clean, smell nice, the presentation is beautiful...Pretty much anything I%26#39;ve tried in Japan during the last two trips was amazing (even in cheap eateries and cafes), so going back for the third time - even only to eat!


If you%26#39;re into burgers you should try Freshness Burger, too, just for comparison%26#39;s sake.


I recall that Standard Burger was quite decent. The one I went to was at the street level entrance of Takashimaya, across a rather small Uniqlo and next to the Levi%26#39;s store. Lots of foreigners ate there.

  • lower eye liner
  • email hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment