Wednesday, April 25, 2012

La Rochelle in Shibuya - Reservations needed???

Do you think I need to make reservations to the Iron Chef Sakai%26#39;s restaurant @ 2130 on a Wednesday night? the restaurant is open until 2300. I tried to make reservations online, but it%26#39;s all in Japanese script, and I can not understand it. I typed in the request any way... but have no idea if it went through okay. so, am curious if I can just walk in @ this time of night.





La Rochelle in Shibuya - Reservations needed???


They take reservation by phone in English. I always use a concierge company and I know that their staff don%26#39;t speak Japanese and would just called in and confirmed the reservation right away.



BTW their dinner last order is at 20:30. If your request was received, probably they are trying to figure out how to inform you(in English) of the last order time.



La Rochelle in Shibuya - Reservations needed???


Thx! Re: the last order @ 2030.. darn darn darn. b/c I don%26#39;t think I can make it by 2030. Guess, I%26#39;ll just have to try my luck and see if I can make it. Thx a bunch for the information!




We%26#39;d like to visit LaRochelle as well, but for lunch. Do you know what the average cost per person would be in USD?




www.la-rochelle-sby.com/menu/lunch1.html



Click on the 4 set menus on the left (French/Japanese bilingual). 10% service charge on top of the price. No a la carte offered.




p.s. ';marche'; only available on weekdays, ';Passionne'; only on Sundays and holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment