Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sammyfloyd, Amanda & Nessie3 -your expertise needed !

Hi Sammyfloyd,Amanda %26amp; Nessie3:





I%26#39;m going on a 7days tour package with 3 days extension and will like to hear your opionion on what I should cover on the last 3 days of extension.





Below is our tour itinerary:





Day 1 Chitose



Day 2 Otaru -Sapporo



Day 3 Sapporo-Furano-Biei-Sounkyo



Day 4 Sounkyo -Asahikawa-Jozankei



Day 5 Jozankei - Lake Toya -Noboribetsu



Day 6 Noboribetsu - Sapporo



Day 7 Sapporo-Chitose (end of tour with tour gp)





After we part with our tour group at Chitose airport, I plan to go to the Chitose airport hotel to check in our heavier lugugges



P.S( I plan to book my last night stay(Day 9)at the Mitsui Urban Airport hotel since our flight is a early flight at 8am.)





Day 7 After leaving lugugge at chitose- travel to Otaru and check in Kourakuen onsen





Day 8 Chitose- sapporo-Kamiyubetsu (tulip farm)





Day 9: No PLANS as yet





Day 10 Chitose- morning flight back home





This is what I have in mind at the moment... any suggestion ?





Sammyfloyd, Amanda %26amp; Nessie3 -your expertise needed !


Hey there





I guess my main feeling is that to go all the way out to East Hokkaido for just 2 days isn%26#39;t worth it.





I%26#39;d go to Hakodate. FRom Chitose Airport it%26#39;s easy to go 3 minutes on the train to Minami Chitose station and get one of the many trains going south to Hakodate. 4 hours later you%26#39;ll be there and can spend some relaxing time enjoying the old city, fish market, historic sites, food...either stay in Hakodate or in Oonuma lake.It will be warmer and an easier trip.





Amanda



Sammyfloyd, Amanda %26amp; Nessie3 -your expertise needed !


Hi Amanda,



Thanks for your reply... so not worth the trip even for the tulips , or am I too early for the tulips ?



I dun mind relaxing in hakodate esp, after your description of the place.. but my mum is a flower person... she will be upset if she miss her tulips... anywhere else for tulips you can recommend ??


  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment