Thursday, March 29, 2012

Japan itinerary, please help me...

Hi

I%26#39;m going to Japan to visit a japanese friend in Tokyo but she%26#39;ll be very busy,working, so I%26#39;ll travel alone. Can you help me to choose places to visit? I%26#39;ll leave London 5/11 and I%26#39;ll be back on 25/11.

My plans are:

To stay in Tokyo from 6/11 till 15/11 so i can spend time with my friend and i can do one day trip in Tokyo and around Tokyo.

From Tokyo i am planning to travel from 16/11 to 22/11 by train for 7 days but not sure where to go and what is important to visit.

Can you please help with budget and itinerary as i will be travelling alone.

Thanks

Ana

Japan itinerary, please help me...

You have many travel options. It depends on your particular interests. A good site to do some research - http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e623.html

Also cruise through previous posts on this forum. Similar questions have been asked.

Japan itinerary, please help me...

One of the posts for reference below. Be sure to get a JR Pass (7 days) if you follow this route:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294232-i525-k2616鈥?/a>

  • Need a soft, comfortable bed set
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment