Thursday, March 29, 2012

Okinawa / Ishigaki

Hi all,





I am planning to spend 4 weeks (honeymoon) in Japan between 25th June and 24th July, and I was thinking of spending the last 4 days relaxing somewhere on Okinawa or Ishigaki.





I am looking for relaxing and enjoying the beaches etc. rather than %26#39;cultural%26#39; sight seeing (since I would have spend the previous 3 weeks sight seeing).





Where do you recommend that I stay (Okinawa / Ishigaki, any other island?) and which hotels/ resorts do you recommend?





I would also consider day trips to other islands so somewhere making them accessible would also be useful.



Okinawa / Ishigaki


Hi!



Congratulation!!



Okinawa is a great place to relax specially for honeymooners.





Ishigaki Island is a wonderful island and easy access to all small islands by ferry.



I do recommend Hirata Tourism for a day tour.



They have english speaking staffs and they are really great.





Jumbo Tours is a local Okinawa travel agent and has an English speaking staff. Contact Mr.Odanaka, he would be a great support for you.





Also this is a pure Okinawa website and it is really useful!!!!



http://www.okinawa-information.com/





If you have any questions please feel free to ask.





Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment