Thursday, March 29, 2012

USB Internet

I need to use the internet for 2 months in Sapporo using my laptop. Can I procure a USB data card locally? How much would it cost?



USB Internet


You can buy one at Bic Camera in Sapporo Station for 500 yen.





You can probably find one at the 100-yen shop in the basement of Bic Camera.



USB Internet


If you meant a USB data MODEM card(not a flash drive), it will be way more than 500yen. After all, using the internet does not require a flash/thumb drive.



You are looking for this http://www.bmobile.ne.jp/english/3g.html



For 6 months unlimited(hardware+usage): biccamera.com/bicbic/鈥?/a>



Or 150 hours within 365 days(hardware+usage): biccamera.com/bicbic/鈥?/a>



renewal license: 29800




Sorry, I misread. I thought you meant ';data cord'; (USB cable).


  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment