Thursday, March 29, 2012

JapnHotel.net

I%26#39;ve found a couple of good hotel deals on japanhotel.net and I was just wondering whether anybody had any experience booking through this website. ie. is it reliable and trustworthy, with bookings honoured? Thanks.



JapnHotel.net


Lat October my wife and I stayed at the Aranvert Hotel in Kyoto and the Hakone Yomoto Hotel Asuka, both booked via japanhotel.net and chosen because we felt they offered good value. We had no problem with either booking. The people at japanhotel.net were, in fact, very helpful - able to book us into the Hakone hotel (I think) before the hotel%26#39;s bookings actually opened.



JapnHotel.net


Hi BS, check out this site; it%26#39;s a good travel source to Japan:



http://www.japan-guide.com/



Before I remember it had a link with a booking site which offered many budget (good) but I am not sure that it%26#39;s still there but the site worth a look at!


  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment