Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hong Kong or Tokyo

My children (19 %26amp; 18) %26amp; I travelling from US to Singapore. On the way home want to stop in HKG or Tokyo for 1 day. I have been both 30 years ago. Which city is best today for a 1 day layover. Hotel for Tokyo-not more than $200 US. Shopping and night life. Best way to travel from Narita to Tokyo. I am familar with Hong Kong.

Hong Kong or Tokyo

If you have just one day, I vote for Hong Kong because it%26#39;s more compact so you get to see more in a very short time.

Hong Kong or Tokyo

I second Hong Kong.

Tokyo is great too but with only one day, it might be a little daunting. It takes forever to get from Narita Airport into downtown, while only about 30mins on the train from HKIA into main areas of Hong Kong.

English is widely-spoken in HK, easier for the unfamiliar to get around.

Plus money-wise, you%26#39;ll get more bang for your buck in HK.


i%26#39;ve just come back from japan, and however much japan takes over my life now... for one day ...def hong kong!!!!

hong kong train and underground system is way easier and more basic than japan

also the journey from chep lap kok to centre is quicker (prob half the time) as to narita to tokyo


Thanks for your input. decided to layover in Tokyo for 2 days due to NWA flights.

  • conceive any advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment