Thursday, March 29, 2012

hyperdia: narita airport, international 1, or international

I have been checking Hyperdia to find my way from Kyoto to Narita airport on March 29. For my destination, I can choose Narita Airport, Narita International 1, or Narita International 2. Does anyone know how I can find our which I need? I am taking Northwest Airlines.





hyperdia: narita airport, international 1, or international


Northwest Airlines uses Terminal 1 at NRT.



hyperdia: narita airport, international 1, or international


Northwest is in Terminal 1 at NRT.




NRT official website.





Also myadvice is try choosing a Narita Express that has a Shinkansen connection via shinagawa station, then Tokyo Station. Making a Shinkansen connection at Shinagawa Station is a lot easier.





http://www.tokyosubway.info/shinkansen.html




Sorry forgot the NRT link: here you go:



narita-airport.jp/en/guide/t_info/index.html




Thank you expert responders!




Shinkansen-Narita Express connections (all) effective 14th March, 2009:



…blogspot.com/2008/09/train-connections-betw…





NWA operates at Terminal 1 as stated above.




Did anyone mention that it%26#39;s terminal 1?




%26lt;Did anyone mention that it%26#39;s terminal 1?%26gt;







LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

No comments:

Post a Comment