Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sunrise Tours

Hi all,





I%26#39;m considering taking the following 2 day tours from Sunrise Tours:





- Nikko %26amp; Kegon Waterfall



- Fuji/Hakone





Has anyone taken these tours before? Do you know if it includes all entrances fee? Thanks much!



Sunrise Tours


www.jtbgmt.com/sunrisetour/07_condition.html



Sunrise Tours


Thanks for the link!




I wanted to commend Sunrise Tours. my friend and I took the tour to Nikko and the tour to Fuji/Hakone.



Both tours were very well organized and the tour guides were incredible.



I have lived in Japan for 10 years and I had visited these sites before. I had joined the tours for my friend who was visiting. However, it was a learning experience for me as well.



I would definitely recommend Sunrise Tours to everyone who is interested in Japanese culture, food, and beautiful scenery.



Thank you Sunrise Tours!!!




We did the one-day Nikko-Kegon falls tour with Sunrise Tours and concur with TokyoLady. It was very well done. It was also interesting meeting and speaking with the others taking the tour. The price was inclusive of all fees. We started at the bus terminal in Hammamatsucho and ended in Ginza, where we spent some time after getting off the bus. I found this trip report on a Japanicam web site:





…japanican.com/en/staffblog/2008/0912_World_…

No comments:

Post a Comment