Wednesday, April 18, 2012

How to get from Narita to Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku?

I will be in Tokyo in 3.5 weeks. First time ever and I%26#39;m really excited. I am traveling alone so I need some help since I dont speak Japanese.

I fly in at 5:55pm to Narita Airport on a weekday.

What is the best way for me to get to Hotel Sunroute plaza Shinjuku?

I heard that the Limobus is a great idea. Also since my flight is getting in at 6am and it will take about an hour or so to get my baggage and get through customs. Will I still make the limobus?

Also any good night clubs/bars for a 27 year old guy to go to in Shibuya, shinjuku, or Roppongi area? Please let me know!

Thanks!

How to get from Narita to Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku?

I assume you meant 6pm, not 6am? The two times you listed don%26#39;t agree as the other one was 5:55pm?

In either case, the most direct method is Narita Express Train. You can take the train all the way to Shinjuku Station without a transfer. When you get to Shinjuku, take the Southern Terrace Exit (which is pretty much right above the NEX platform). Once you come up to street level, then head over one block west and Sunroute Plaza is just down the street to the right.

Use the NEX-Suica package to save money. The effective cost of the NEX ticket is then just 1,500 Yen.

www.jreast.co.jp/e/suica-nex/index.html

The limobus is twice as expensive and you will likely get stuck in Tokyo evening traffic.

How to get from Narita to Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku?

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g298184-i861-k2456…


Yes 6pm sorry about the ';am';.

How do I purchase the NEX-Suica package?? What does this ';package'; consist of?


The package consists of a NEX ticket to metropolitan Tokyo as well as a Suica card. Suica is a stored value card that lets you go around Tokyo on subways and trains without needing to buy tickets. You just put more money in when the card%26#39;s stored value runs out.

For NEX-Suica package, you buy it at the JR Travel Service Center at the train%26#39;s platform level.

Again, *read* the link I posted:

www.jreast.co.jp/e/suica-nex/index.html


%26#39;Suica and NEX%26#39; deal info:

…blogspot.com/2008/07/narita-express-to-toky…

How to get to Sunroute from the Narita Express track:

…blogspot.com/2008/07/way-to-sunroute-plaza-…


%26gt;%26gt; any good night clubs/bar

metropolis.co.jp/tokyo/…clubbing

  • identifying rows
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment