Thursday, April 19, 2012

One day trip to Nikko - Which pass to purchase?

Hi

I am a little confused with the passes.

I am going to Nikko on a day trip from Tokyo. I think in a day I can only vist Lake Chuzenji and Kegon Falls,

Shinkyo Bridge, Rinnoji Temple, Toshougu Shrine , Futarasan Shrine.

I was wondering if it will be cheaper for me to purchase the World Heritage Pass or the All Nikko Pass.

All Nikko pass excludes the temple entrance and World Heritage Pass does not include bus to and fro Lake Chuzenji.

kind of confused though.

One day trip to Nikko - Which pass to purchase?

I would say the World Heritage Pass(which includes the entrance fees, good value) and buy each way to Kegon %26amp; Chuzenji Lake. You will be using the same Tobu bus anyway.

http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e3805.html

  • server
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment