Friday, April 13, 2012

Coin Laundromat

Hello, I am staying by Tokyo Tower, and I will be here for two weeks. I am looking for a coin operated laundromat, and detailed directions or a map on where I could locate one. I would appreciate any help. Thank you!



Coin Laundromat


Google Maps would be best - maps.google.com



Coin Laundromat


The area around Tokyo Tower is vast. What is the address of where you are staying?




Ive tried google maps and the search terms for laundromat, coin laundry, laundry mat, or laundrymat, etc. Reveal nothing useful, or at least that I can decipher.




Route246, Thanks for the response. I am staying at:





The Prince Park Tower Tokyo





4-8-1 Shiba Koen, Minato-ku



Tokyo, 105-8563, Japan




I%26#39;ve seen one near that hotel. I believe it was across from the Mita International Building. Why don%26#39;t you ask the concierge? They are very helpful.




I think the closest one is here:



http://tinyurl.com/bqfuvj



See:



http://cldeka.com/13103/0015.html



I think it%26#39;s about 250 meters from your hotel.




You can use google street view and actually ';walk'; to and from the hotel.




Thanks Route246! Exactly what I was looking for! I will go out in search for it today, and let you know how I fair!





Do you live in Tokyo?





Thanks to everyone else who responded also. Very quick responses and helpful community!




I didn%26#39;t realise until now that street view was available for Tokyo.



I%26#39;m having fun retracing some of my steps.




I don%26#39;t live in Tokyo but I%26#39;ve spent vast amounts of time there in the past 20+ years.

No comments:

Post a Comment