Monday, April 16, 2012

Book Binding Material Shop in Tokyo

Hi guys,

I%26#39;m going to Tokyo for business and leisure. Does anyone can give me advice where can I get book cloth for book covering material?Anyone know book binding material shop around Tokyo?Thank%26#39;s you for your attention!

Book Binding Material Shop in Tokyo

The place for CLOTH is Yuzawaya in Kichijogi and Kamata. Yuzawaya have EVERYTHING you can dream of as far as materials go.

They%26#39;re going to open a store on the Ginza, too - on March 26! (Kitty-corner from Matsuzakaya Department Store)

The site is only in Japanese. http://www.yuzawaya.co.jp/

The place for used books is Kanda Jimbocho.

Good luck.

Book Binding Material Shop in Tokyo

Hi There...Thank you so much for your information. Please do inform me again if you have more in mind. Cheers!


I agree with Yuzawa for cloth. They have everything. Not sure if its suitable for your purpose.

For binding, simple binding can be done at Kinkos, locations around the city.


Hi Guys,is Yuzawa selling cloth for book binding/photo album purposes? As I can%26#39;t read Japanese, so I need to gather more information about it. Actually, I%26#39;m looking for an authentic Japanese Book Cloth for my Photo Album business. In short I want to make the cover from Japanese Book Cloth. I saw a nice Japanese Silk Book Cloth before and so beautiful. :)


Yuzawaya has ANY (and every) type of material that you%26#39;re looking for. There%26#39;s a whole section of ';Japanese-design'; material that vary in thickness. You can make quilts, door hangers, even a wedding kimono if you so prefer. My guess is that you will be able to find some sort of material that will be suitable for your photo album.

They also have a wide array of hobby-related items, plus, kitchen supplies, toys, suits, undergarments, costumes, boa, feathers...........you name it, they%26#39;ll probably have it.

The store in Kichijoji is quite convenient. It%26#39;s located at the station. 6 floors!

Here a site by an avid fan.

tuttifruiti.blogspot.com/2007/10/shops.html

And the company brochure.

www.yuzawaya.co.jp/company/brochure.html


Thank you so much for your information!

  • appreciate your dog
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment