Friday, April 13, 2012

park hotel occupancy

Hi



I m a little confused when making booking for this hotel!



I decide to go for 2 premium rooms cause we are 2 adults and 1 child for 1 room and 2 adults and 1 teen for the second rooms.



Some website gave me price exactly the same for 2 rooms and state clearly that this kind of room sleep 3 ,some said that their price for this kind of room is for 2 pax and extra person not included?although it the same kind of room?Some has children up until 17 year old,some until 11 or 12 yo...



So can i just reserve 2 premium rooms with 3 pax in each room or the hotel will charge us extra person when we arrive?(usually in North america we just book rooms and not worry about number of person in room!)



Thank for any information



park hotel occupancy


Have you tried calling the hotel directly? I am sure they have someone there who can speak English if you don%26#39;t speak Japanese.



park hotel occupancy


Hi Route 246



I can always email them!Dont think they have 800 number that you can call for free.



Thanks




E-Mail is probably not good. Too many character set translation problems. A call to Japan should be relatively cheap via a calling card or skype.




If you need a roll-away bed for your child, they%26#39;ll charge you extra, typically around 4-5,000 yen/night.





I have just finished booking hotels for my upcoming trip and I e-mailed 3 hotels with my questions and requests. They all replied within a few hours. If you%26#39;re dealing with full service hotels, e-mailing shouldn%26#39;t be a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment