Thursday, April 19, 2012

Suica/Nex

Thanks for all the help :)





I have another question now... I have been looking at passes for the week and it seems like maybe a Suica/NEX combo might be a better idea... the only thing is on that site it says that the Travel Centre to buy it is only open 6.30-9.30 and 19.00-21.45, my plane doesn%26#39;t land until 9.00 and I%26#39;m sure I won%26#39;t have cleared customs and got my luggage in time to make it to the Travel Centre.. is this true? is there nowhere else to buy it from?





Suica/Nex


Sorry this was meant to be in another thread, and it won%26#39;t let me edit :(



Suica/Nex


The very last train Narita Express is at 21:44, so if you can%26#39;t get to the Travel Service Center by the time it closes at 21:45 it is pointless to buy the Suica and NEX, there will be no NEX train to use.




Sorry if you meant, 9AM (my mind isn%26#39;t working)





Is open from 9AM! Not closing at 9.30.





jreast.co.jp/e/travel_info/service_center/




Gar, not having an edit button is a major failure/flaw of these boards.





....





';*Narita Airport Terminal 1 Travel Service Center



%26lt;Office hours: 9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (open 365 days a year)%26gt;





* Airport Terminal 2 Travel Service Center



%26lt;Office hours: 10:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (open 365 days a year)%26gt;





* Office hours are subject to change or discontinuation without notice.





When the Travel Service Centers are closed, the tickets can be purchased at the JR Ticket Offices (Midori-no-madoguchi) in Narita Airport Terminal 1 Station and Airport Terminal 2 Station.';




Take a look at the link.



鈥logspot.com/2008/07/narita-express-to-toky鈥?/a>




Thank you for that, I was worried I would have to wait around until the Travel Centre opened again at 19.00!!

No comments:

Post a Comment