Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Snow Festival Thank You

I just wanted the thank Amanda and everyone who posted about the Snow Festival. I was just there for the 2009 opening night and the night before, and had a wonderful time. I decided to come to Japan a few days early, and it was definately the highlight of my Japan trip.





While there, I made it out to the Odori Park several times in the day and evening with all of the lights and performances. It was fun seeing the Disney Characters as well at the Disney Sculpture. I also made it out to the Community Dome Site and rode in the ';snow boat';, enjoied the ice sculputres and great sushi at Susukino, and had Beer and Gengis Kahn at the Sapporo Beer Hall. The TV tower had a long line at night, but they were letting us walk up the outdoor tower stairs which was quite an experience as well and I got great pictures.





I hope to return back some day.





Thanks Again!





Steve S.



Snow Festival Thank You


Ahh...thankYOU!





It%26#39;s a fun time to be in town...even those of us who live here get a bit giddy in Snow Festival time. I can never understand the locals who say:';nah...boring'; - I think it is as fun as you want to make it.







Come again another year!





amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment