Friday, April 13, 2012

Phone numbers I should know for my trip.

While in Tokyo what phone numbers should I have on me in case of an emergency or other events that could come up, like needing a taxi (I think I read they have an English line), or having to escape to the American embassy in case some horrible catastrophe happens.

Phone numbers I should know for my trip.

The embassy can only do so much, it is not like the movies where they send in the marines and choppers to pull people out.

119 is fire and ambulance , 110 is the police.

There are many taxi companies, never had to call one when in the main city since you can usually find one somewhere if you are in central tokyo.

Phone numbers I should know for my trip.

You can get any info on U.S. consular services at the embassy web site. Google US Embassy Tokyo.


Tokyo English Taxi: www.google.com (it%26#39;s the 2nd result returned)


http://www.jhelp.com/en/jhlp.html

  • healthy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment