Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bus Limo

Please advise the best bus limo service from Narita airport to Gotanda Toko Hotel.





Bus Limo


I don%26#39;t think the limobus stops at Gotanda area. If I were you, I%26#39;d take the train (Narita Express, Keisei Skyliner or Keisei Limited Express) and transfer to JR Yamanote Line to Gotanda Station and then walk to the hotel.





If you take Keisei Skyliner or Limited Express, be sure to transfer to Yamonote Line at Nippori Station. If you take NEX, you can transfer at either Shinjuku or Shinagawa. Be sure to use NEX-Suica package to save money.





Toko Hotel access map





toko-hotel.com/english/access/index.html





NEX-Suica package





www.jreast.co.jp/e/suica-nex/index.html



Bus Limo


The limousine bus does not stop at the Toko Hotel. Your next best option while keeping some form of comfort is taking the Narita Express to Shinagawa Station, then at Shinagawa Station making a short transfer for a short ride to Gotanda Station. The hotel is right accrss from the station.




Suica+Narita Express special ticket to Shinagawa/Shinjuku then Yamanote line to Gotanda. Unfortunately you must navigate long stairs(either up to the department store, or down) at Gotanda station to get to the street. If you have heavy luggage, keep that in mind. Closest station with full elevator access is Osaki.




Thank you .really appreciate it.




That was very helpful.I may take the Express train and then taxi from nearest stop to Gotanda.Thank you very much




If you have heavy luggage, the limobus is the easiest option. You can take any bus that goes to Shinagawa area hotels or Shinagawa station and take a short cab ride to your hotel, see:





limousinebus.co.jp/en/…shinagawa_ebisu_h.html




Thank you.So best to stay in Shinagawa area.Will not do Gotanda anymore.




%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;So best to stay in Shinagawa area.Will not do Gotanda anymore.%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;





I didn%26#39;t mean to suggest to change hotels, though Shinagawa is more convenient than Gotanda.





I think taking the limobus to Shinagawa (vs NEX) and taking a cab to your hotel in Gotanda is the easiest way for a first timer.




Shibuyakkosan,



Its not my first time to Japan.Was there n 1990 but I was a JICA trainee.



I was attached to Kinki Nippon tourist for 7 months.Yup! not a finger was lifted to organise anything .I%26#39;m forever thankful to our host.We were treated like VIPs.We travelled extensively with all paid for expenses.Anyway now that I%26#39;m going back for the first time with hubby(and very little $$), I can%26#39;t quite duplicate the same journey.Hubby said its our 15 th wed aniv so let%26#39;s go seee sakura.I%26#39;m also trying to locate some foster families and one sensei.Anyway, thanks again all.



My plan is to leave Tokyo by Shinkansen (after storing our luggage at the station )then off to Kyoto.Back To tokyo a few days before we head home.All 7 Days and 6 Nights only.




Dear SamFloyd,



Do you know if walking from the departure hall to Nex is difficult.I%26#39;m with bad bck.Tho hubby will carry evrything i don%26#39;t want him to be injured too!!Initially I was thinking of just doing the limos.Now i realised that trafic can be bad ,I%26#39;m tryiing to catch a shinkansen after arriving Tokyo to Kyoto.



Thanks.Great tips on the suica.Its really reasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment