Saturday, April 21, 2012

Airport connections questions

I have a 1hr 5 min layover coming in from the US to Narita airport and connecting on to Bangkok. Will I have enough time to make it? I don%26#39;t remember the airport being that big the last time I went through and the security line was pretty hassle free, but just want to get the info straight from people more familiar with the airport. The inbound and outbound flights are both JAL.

Airport connections questions

You should be ok as all you have to do is go through transit security. Be sure to have your bags checked through to BKK and your boarding pass when you check-in Stateside.

Airport connections questions

If both of your flights are in a single booking, the connection is guaranteed by JAL. In case you can%26#39;t catch the Bangkok flight because of their fault, they are supposed to put you onto the next available flight on their responsibility.

You might contact JAL in the US as to this matter if you%26#39;re very worried.


Thanks for the input. I feel better knowing it won%26#39;t be a big deal to catch the next leg. I%26#39;ll be sure to check with JAL.

  • channel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment