Monday, April 16, 2012

ryokan vs hotel in osaka

Hi, I will be traveling with my husband, my parents and my two boys (2 and 4) to osaka in october. Will just be there for 2 days prior to boarding a cruise in KOBE. Are my children too young to stay in a ryokan? Would a mainstream hotel be better? Also, can someone suggest what would be the best way of transport from kansai airport to the accommodation? I am thinking that that the rail system may not be suitable as our traveling party may have quite a few pieces of luggages. Thanks in advance for your advise



ryokan vs hotel in osaka


What are your specific concerns about staying in a ryokan with kids? I would think that staying in a ryokan with small kids would make life a lot easier, since everybody could easily and comfortably stay together. And (not to offend, just my observation and that of other traveling foreign parents) many Japanese kids are so spoiled that their often wild, undisciplined behavior and their parents%26#39; indifferent, indulgent treatment of it sets a standard you probably won%26#39;t come anywhere near equaling.



ryokan vs hotel in osaka


It depends where you stay in Osaka, but the JR train called the ';Haruka'; has lots of space for luggage - special shelves. It%26#39;s more expensive to use than some of the other trains but faster too.

No comments:

Post a Comment