Monday, April 16, 2012

Osaka Hotel - Recommendations

Hello!



I%26#39;m planning a trip to Japan in early April with my wife, and plan to spend 4 days in the Kansai region (visiting Osaka, Kyoto, Nara, Himeshi). Plan to book a hotel in Osaka and go around to the other places.





The key things I am looking for are:



* Easy access to trains / other modes of transport



* Kitchenette (we are vegetarians so would like to fix a quick meal when we can)



* Location



* Cost - I%26#39;m looking for something around JPY 10,000.





Based on these, I have shortlisted the following hotels which have availability



* Weekly Mansion Otemae (looks nice, but I%26#39;m not sure it%26#39;ll be difficult to travel around if I%26#39;m based in Otemae)



* Flexstay Shinsaibashi (from what I read, location is better, but place,not as good as Weekly Mansion)



* Minotel (looks like a great place, but no kitchenette)



* Best Western Joytel (you know what you get!)



* Hearton Shinsaibashi





Can you please let me know which of these would be the best option for me, given my priorities, or any other hotel, if you think it would work best?





Appreciate your help!



Thanks %26amp; Regards,



- JK

No comments:

Post a Comment