Monday, April 16, 2012

Kusatsu Lodging

Hi! We will be driving through Kusatsu and are looking for a one night cheap accommodation. Because we are staying in Takaragawa Onsen the next night, and Kusatsu looks as though it has many springs that we can use, we do not care to stay in too fancy of a place. I checked out this website: http://www.kusatsu-onsen.org/ryokan2.html but the cheaper places do not have English sites. I e-mailed them in Japanese Romanji (I do not know kanji/hiragana/katakana) but have not gotten any responses. Anyone know of any places/websites? Can we just show up the night of and find cheaper accommodation? thanks!



Kusatsu Lodging


DenverGuysmiley,



%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; I e-mailed them in Japanese Romanji (I do not know kanji/hiragana/katakana) but have not gotten any responses. %26lt;%26lt;%26lt;



I recommend you send them fax because they may not be checking e-mail everyday.





%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; Can we just show up the night of and find cheaper accommodation? %26lt;%26lt;%26lt;



I recommend that you book a room at least one or more days in advance.



Kusatsu Lodging


Thanks, do you know of any budget lodging there?

No comments:

Post a Comment